Tesla Model S & X 2015+ 20 pin to 16 pin OBD2 Adapter Diagnostic Connector Cable
This 20 Pin to 16 Pin OBD2 Adapter is specifically designed for use with Tesla Model X and Model S vehicles manufactured from September 2015. It enables the creation of an OBD2 connection within the vehicle, allowing for diagnostic testing and troubleshooting.
The adapter is intended to be used with any high-quality OBD2 scanner that is capable of properly handling CAN BUS data, such as ELM327-compatible or OBDLink adapters. By utilizing an appropriate OBD2 scanner and apps such as Scan My Tesla or TeslaX (which are not included), you can easily check and diagnose your car, obtaining motor, battery, and trip information that is not available on the main screen.
This adapter is manufactured using high-quality, automotive-grade materials, ensuring superior stability and durability. However, please note that it may not fit 2012 to mid-2015 Tesla Model S vehicles. Before purchasing, please confirm whether your vehicle has the 20-pin diagnostic port to ensure proper fitment.
Risk-Free 30 Day Guarantee
- Fast New Zealand tracked shipping
- Ship within 24 Hours after Payment with Traceable Tracking Number for Each Order
- Easy Return, Fast Refund, 100% Money Back Guarantee
- We truly believe that a good shopping experience makes our customers return to us
- We want you to be happy and satisfied, therefore, we offer a Risk-Free 30 Days Guarantee to exchange or refund your money
- If you do not have a positive experience for ANY REASON, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO RISK in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
- PLEASE NOTE! CAR DIAGNOSTIC EQUIPMENT IS EXCLUDED FROM "RISK-FREE 30 DAYS GUARANTEE" policy, standard return and warranty policy is applicable
- We have Phone and Email Support. Please contact us if you need any assistance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.