Tesla Model 3/Y 20192-21 26 pin to 16 pin OBD2 Adapter Diagnostic Cable F+M
The Tesla Model 3 / Y OBD2 connector harness is designed for use with 2019 to 2021 Model 3 and Model Y vehicles. It creates an OBD2 output in the vehicle, allowing for full diagnostics to be performed. The OBD2 port enables access to CANBUS data that is not available from the main screen, such as battery pack temperature, motor temperature, and cell voltage.
The harness is compatible with any good quality OBD2 scanner or code reader that can properly manage CANBUS data via USB, Wi-Fi, or Bluetooth. Please note that no supported apps are included with this product - you will need to download and use your own.
It is important to note that earlier Model 3 vehicles may have a harness connector with a slightly different shape that is not compatible with this harness, and it will also not fit the 2022 model.
Risk-Free 30 Day Guarantee
- Fast New Zealand tracked shipping
- Ship within 24 Hours after Payment with Traceable Tracking Number for Each Order
- Easy Return, Fast Refund, 100% Money Back Guarantee
- We truly believe that a good shopping experience makes our customers return to us
- We want you to be happy and satisfied, therefore, we offer a Risk-Free 30 Days Guarantee to exchange or refund your money
- If you do not have a positive experience for ANY REASON, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO RISK in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
- PLEASE NOTE! CAR DIAGNOSTIC EQUIPMENT IS EXCLUDED FROM "RISK-FREE 30 DAYS GUARANTEE" policy, standard return and warranty policy is applicable
- We have Phone and Email Support. Please contact us if you need any assistance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.