Tesla Model 3 Before 2019 26 pin to 16 pin OBD2 Adapter Diagnostic Cable
This 26 Pin to 16 Pin OBD2 Adapter is designed specifically for use with Tesla Model 3 vehicles that were manufactured before January 2019. Its purpose is to create an OBD2 connection within the vehicle, which allows for diagnostic testing and troubleshooting.
The adapter is intended to be used with any high-quality OBD2 scanner that can handle CAN BUS data correctly, such as ELM327-compatible or OBDLink adapters. By utilizing an appropriate OBD2 scanner and apps like Scan My Tesla or TeslaX (which are not included), you can easily check and diagnose your car, obtaining motor, battery, and trip information that is not available on the main screen.
This adapter is made from high-quality, automotive-grade materials that provide superior stability and durability.
To ensure proper fitment, please confirm whether your vehicle has the 26-pin diagnostic port before making a purchase.
Risk-Free 30 Day Guarantee
- Fast New Zealand tracked shipping
- Ship within 24 Hours after Payment with Traceable Tracking Number for Each Order
- Easy Return, Fast Refund, 100% Money Back Guarantee
- We truly believe that a good shopping experience makes our customers return to us
- We want you to be happy and satisfied, therefore, we offer a Risk-Free 30 Days Guarantee to exchange or refund your money
- If you do not have a positive experience for ANY REASON, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO RISK in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
- PLEASE NOTE! CAR DIAGNOSTIC EQUIPMENT IS EXCLUDED FROM "RISK-FREE 30 DAYS GUARANTEE" policy, standard return and warranty policy is applicable
- We have Phone and Email Support. Please contact us if you need any assistance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.