ANCEL HD3600 Construction Machinery Diesel Scan Tool with DPF Regeneration, Full System Heavy Duty Truck Scanner Android Touchscreen HD Code Reader for Caterpillar, Komatsu, John Deere, Volvo and More
Superior compatibility for 12v & 24v construction machinery vehicles and heavy duty trucks.
Construction, marine, agricultural, and other construction equipment and machinery that meet standard diesel OBD protocols
Multiple OBD Protocols: Supports diesel OBD and OBDII standard protocol, including SAE J1939, SAE J1708, SAE J1850 PWM, SAE J1850 VPW, ISO 14230-4, ISO 9141-2, ISO 15765-4 and ISO 27145-4 and CDL private protocol.
Construction Machinery Doctor: Do in-depth and comprehensive diagnosis of construction machinery and equipment such as Caterpillar, Komatsu, John Deere, Volvo, Bobcat, Case, Hitachi and Yanmar.
Advanced DPF Regeneration: Forced DPF regeneration for Caterpillar, Komatsu, John Deere, Volvo, Bobcat, keep you out of the big trouble of DPF filter clogging.
All-system Diagnostics: Compared with the common diesel scanners, the ANCEL HD3600 not only supports full system diagnostics of heavy duty trucks, but also scans all available control modules of construction machinery.
Unique Display Wiring Diagram Function: Allows you to diagnose cummins engine through jumpers or jumper boxes, eliminating the trouble of damaged and lost diagnostic cables.
Excellent Configuration: Equipped With a fast running Android operating system and quad-core CPU processor, built-in 1GB RAM and 8GB Flash, allowing you to easily operate it on the 800*480 high-definition display. 2.4GHz WIFI allows you to upgrade software wirelessly.
ANCEL HD3600 diesel scanner can not only support full system scanning of construction machinery vehicles conforming to standard diesel OBD protocol, such as engine, ABS/EBS, transmission, body controller, chassis controller, instrument panel system, cruise control, gateway, etc. , also supports all system diagnostics for heavy duty trucks. Meet the diagnostic needs of a variety of models!
OBD-Level Diagnostic on Engine
- Retrieve ECU Information: Read and display the control system module information detected from ECU.
- Read Fault Codes: Read the fault code information retrieved from the vehicle system module.
- Erase Fault Codes: Clear the fault code and freeze frame data retrieved from the vehicle system module.
- Review Live Data: Read and display the real-time operation parameters of the current system module.
- Graphic: View the real-time operating parameters of the unit in the data stream waveform graph mode, and select [List] to return to the numerical display state.
- Compare: Compare the data steam. Select a saved data file of the same vehicle type in the pop-up dialog box, and select [OK] to return, and then an additional column "CMPR values" in the data stream interface.
- Save: Save the current data stream (for subsequent data stream comparison)
Why need to force DPF regeneration?
Regeneration, or regen, of the DPF filter, is the process that burns the soot accumulation that is inside the DPF filter. An unmaintained DPF runs your vehicles unnecessarily hard and less efficient. A clogged DPF filter is also tied to your fuel mileage and can cause your truck to feel sluggish. If you can no longer start a regen then you will eventually get stuck in a derate which will then lead to an engine shut down.
In which situations is DPF regeneration required?
- The exhaust backpressure sensor is replaced.
- The PM trap is removed or replaced.
- The fuel additive nozzle is removed or replaced.
- The catalytic oxidizer is removed or replaced.
- The DPF regeneration MIL is turned on and maintenance is performed.
- The DPF regeneration control module is replaced.
Risk-Free 30 Day Guarantee
- Fast New Zealand tracked shipping
- Ship within 24 Hours after Payment with Traceable Tracking Number for Each Order
- Easy Return, Fast Refund, 100% Money Back Guarantee
- We truly believe that a good shopping experience makes our customers return to us
- We want you to be happy and satisfied, therefore, we offer a Risk-Free 30 Days Guarantee to exchange or refund your money
- If you do not have a positive experience for ANY REASON, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO RISK in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
- PLEASE NOTE! CAR DIAGNOSTIC EQUIPMENT IS EXCLUDED FROM "RISK-FREE 30 DAYS GUARANTEE" policy, standard return and warranty policy is applicable
- We have Phone and Email Support. Please contact us if you need any assistance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.