Foxwell BT705 Automotive 100-2000 CCA Battery Analyser
The latest BT-705 (100-2000CCA)Battery Analyzer form Foxwell is dedicatedly developed to test 12V regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and gel batteries and 12V & 24V starting and charging system. It provides a quick, easy and affordable solution for technicians to check battery health and detect faults of starting and charging system.
- BATTERY ANALYZER
BT705 automobile battery tester designed for 12 V or 24 V batteries with a capacity of 100 to 2000 CCA, such as regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral, GEL and deep cycle batteries, 12V & 24V starting and charging system. The test results based on CCA, EN, CA, MCA, DIN, SAE, JIS and IEC Standards.
- CAR BATTERIES DOCTOR
Adopt the advanced conductance testing technology, the premium quality copper clip and wire maintain a stable communication all throughout the testing process to provide you with reliable results! Accurately and quickly measure the actual cold-cranking amps, the capability of the vehicle starting battery and healthy state of the battery itself.
- CRANKING AND CHARGING SYSTEM TEST
BT705 auto tester displays the decision on the starter system, cranking voltage, and cranking time in milliseconds. Also, the battery diagnostic tool can check 12V or 24V charging system to make sure the output voltage of the generator is in a regular condition, the rectifier diode works fine and the charging current is normal status.
- BT705 car battery analyzer can the accurate reading of battery health status in just 2. 5 seconds in its large and easy to use backlit LCD display, help you diagnose and resolve car health problems timely without disconnecting the battery or using a separate battery.
- Please make sure that both contacts of the positive and negative clips are in good contact to get accurate values. More detail, please refer to the "Installation Manual" on the Product Information''. The 7. 8ft cable allowed you to do the test from inside of the vehicle, whether you own your personal mechanic shop or private owner, you’ll fall in love with this battery analyzer!
FOXWELL BT-705 12V Battery Load Tester
- Multiple vehicle applications ¨C passenger cars and heavy-duty trucks.
- Tests batteries from rated from 100 to 2000CCA. Cold Cranking Amps settings is in increments of 1 and you can line up with your battery ratings from 100 to 2000CCA.
- Tests multiple battery types- regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and gel.
- Tests multiple rating systems-CCA,BCI,CA,MCA,JIS,DIN,IEC,EN,SAE,GB.
- Tests the batteries on the car directly- no need to remove the battery.
- Quick and accurate test result display in just 3 seconds, detects bad cells directly.
- Tests 12&24 volt charging system.
- Quick starter analysis without disabling the ignition.
- Does not emit light, heat or spark, or discharge battery-keeps operation safe for all levels of users.
- Automatic temperature compensation.
- Ripple voltage test for easy and intuitive check of faults.
- Extremely easy to use with large backlight LCD display and menu-driven operation.
- A rubberized sleeve protects 7.8ft tester cable with metal alligator clips. Viewing/Printing Test Results, allow you view test results and print the data via optional Bluetooth printer.
- 1pc X Car Battery Analyzer Foxwell BT705 Main Unit
- 1pc X User's Guide
- 1pc X Carry Pouch
Risk-Free 30 Day Guarantee
- Fast New Zealand tracked shipping
- Ship within 24 Hours after Payment with Traceable Tracking Number for Each Order
- Easy Return, Fast Refund, 100% Money Back Guarantee
- We truly believe that a good shopping experience makes our customers return to us
- We want you to be happy and satisfied, therefore, we offer a Risk-Free 30 Days Guarantee to exchange or refund your money
- If you do not have a positive experience for ANY REASON,we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO RISK in buying something and trying it out.If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right
- We have 24/7 Phone and Email Support. Please contact us if you need any assistance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.