ANCEL FX9000 All System OBD2 Scanner Automotive Code Reader 7'' Touch Screen Android Tablet with ABS Bleeding BMS TPS DPF IMMO SAS Calibration EPB TPMS AFS Oil Reset Diagnostic Scan Tool
- Wide Vehicle Coverage
FX9000 scan tool has the ability to work on 12V cars and light trucks (non-electric) manufactured after 1996 that are OBD II-compliant with 16-Pin OBD II protocols (J1850 VPM, J1850PWM, ISO9141, KWP 2000 and CAN). It also supports English, French, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, German, Italian, Portuguese, Korean.
- All-system Diagnostic Scanner
Do the all system diagnosis such as Engine, ABS, Transmission, SAS, SRS, ESP, TPMS, EPB and other systems. It also supports full OBD service modes such as read/erase fault codes, view freeze frame and live data, EVAP, O2 sensor, I/M readiness, VIN information and On-Board monitoring test.
- 15 Special Functions
Provides 15 Kinds of special reset maintenance service functions: oil light reset, EPB reset, TPS reset, AFS reset, DPF regeneration, SAS calibration, TPMS reset, ABS bleeding, Gear learning, IMMO service, injector coding, BMS, Gearbox matching, Sunroof initialization and Suspension calibration.
- One-Click Update
7 inch high configuration Android touch tablet, Let you update your diagnostic software and APK via wifi. Equipped with 6000mAh rechargeable lithium battery, longer running and standby time.
- Auto Detect Diagnosis
Automatic VIN scan to identify vehicles and start auto-detect process. Once the whole process is successfully finished, a diagnostic report will be automatically generated and sent to your email box (if bound). It also supports print diagnose data.
Why Choose ANCEL FX9000 All System OBD2 Scanner?
- Smart(Auto-Detect) Diagnosis: Once the tool and the vehicle are properly connected, the system starts auto-detect process. Once the whole process is successfully finished, a diagnostic report will be automatically generated and sent to your email box (if bound).
- Manual All Systems Diagnosis: If Auto-Detect failure occurs, manual diagnosis is also available. Diagnosis functions include: Version Information, Read DTCs, Clear DTCs and Read Data Stream (supports 3 display modes: Value, Graph and Merged).
- Full OBDII Diagnosis: 10 modes of OBD II test are supported, including EVAP, O2 Sensor, I/M Readiness, MIL Status, VIN Info, and On-board monitors testing etc.
- 15 Special Reset Function: Frequently used maintenance and reset items can be done. It includes Oil Reset Service, Electronic Parking Brake Reset, Steering Angle Calibration, ABS Bleeding, TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitor System) Reset, Gear Learning, IMMO Service, Injector Coding, Battery Maintenance System, Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration, Electronic Throttle Position Reset, Gearbox Matching, AFS (Adaptive Front-lighting System) Reset, Sunroof Initialization and Suspension Calibration.
- One-click Update: 7 inch high configuration Android touch tablet, let you update your diagnostic software and APK via wifi.
- Diagnostic History: This function provides a quick access to the tested vehicles and users can choose to view the test report or resume from the last operation, without the necessity of starting from scratch.
- Diagnostic Feedback: Use this option to submit the vehicle issue to us for analysis and troubleshooting.
- DTC Library: Allows you to retrieve the definition of the diagnostic trouble code from the abundant DTC database.
- Displays car battery real-time voltage once properly and tablet 6000mAh battery life more than 8 hours.
- Touch & Keypad input are supported.
Risk-Free 30 Day Guarantee
- Fast New Zealand tracked shipping
- Ship within 24 Hours after Payment with Traceable Tracking Number for Each Order
- Easy Return, Fast Refund, 100% Money Back Guarantee
- We truly believe that a good shopping experience makes our customers return to us
- We want you to be happy and satisfied, therefore, we offer a Risk-Free 30 Days Guarantee to exchange or refund your money
- If you do not have a positive experience for ANY REASON,we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO RISK in buying something and trying it out.If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right
- We have 24/7 Phone and Email Support. Please contact us if you need any assistance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.