ANCEL BM700 BMW Full Systems Diagnostic Scan Tool All Function OBD1 OBD2 Scanner with Car Battery Registration, Injector Coding, TPMS, Airbag, ABS, Oil Reset Automotive OBDII Code Reader
About this item
- PROFESSIONAL BMW RESET TOOL: The BM700 complies with all current OBDI OBDII EOBD protocols and can not only read and clear fault codes of the main systems (engine, airbag, transmission, ABS, SAS, SRS, EPB, DPF, TPMS, etc.), but also supports body, chassis, powertrain and all control modules. It can also reset ABS, SAS, TPMS, SRS(airbag), transmission and more, helping BMW users save money and time in maintenance or repair.
- Non-BMW compatibility: For other vehicle models, the BM700 can only perform engine diagnostics, read and clear fault codes, and turn off the CEL when a check engine light comes on, determine codes and possible causes in seconds. It also performs OBD2 test modes such as I/M readiness, read data stream, EVAP system test, retrieve vehicle information number (VIN). This makes it more cost effective.
- EASY TO USE: Many scanners are suitable for people with a little more experience with cars, as they display more raw data. But BM700 scanner is suitable for both beginners and professionals as it displays the test results on the 2.8" TFT 262K true color display LCD and the data is very easy to understand. No car knowledge required. With BM700, you can clearly read and understand the information that the device displays.
- MANUFACTURE-LEVEL ACCESS : Some BMW diagnostic tools charge an extra fee for expensive manufacturer-level diagnostics, but BM700 says NO! It guides you step-by-step through simple car maintenance tasks like battery registration and service light reset, including oil service reset, parking brake reset, fuel pump reset, DPF regeneration, fuel injector adjustment, and offers 22 special CBS reset and correction functions. Provides owners and maintenance personnel full access to vehicle diagnostics.
- LIFETIME FREE UPDATE: Many BMW OBD2 scanners require you to pay an additional fee for new upgrades after the warranty period has expired. ANCEL BM700 supports lifetime free software upgrades, new parameters, functions and the latest vehicle data are constantly updated via the USB2 port over the Internet. Perform the upgrades on the device via WIFI, the scanner will always be up to date with the latest system within minutes.
Why You Need an ANCEL BM700?
There are many expensive OBD2 scanners on the market, they can only diagnose a few systems of BMW cars, and only have a small amount of reset function. In order to meet the increasing needs of BMW owners, the ANCEL technical team has developed the BM700 BMW diagnostic tool. It can provide full system diagnosis for most of the BMW cars produced after 1976. At the same time, it has full OBD-level diagnostics and manufacturer-level diagnostics. A large number of reset functions can easily turn off the reset service light. One battery registration can recoup its cost. BM700 is committed to providing BMW owners with good car maintenance services in a cost-effective manner.
- Work on BMW, MINI and Rolls Royce from 1976 to 2022. Compatible with global OBDI / OBDII / EOBD. (20PIN needs to additional purchase an adapter)
- Only a new battery with the same specifications as the original battery can be registered. you cannot perform BMW battery registration when the engine is running.
- If you can not register the battery, please contact our technicians through the feedback function of the device, so that we can help you solve the problem.
- Please let me know your Vehicle information if you can't confirm that whether the scanner can work on your vehicles or not.
All-system Diagnostic Scan Tool for BMW, MINI and Rolls-Royce.
- Engine System: It supports 6 modes OBDII functions. Easily identify car problems and turn off engine lights. Help you pass emissions test and keep your car in best condition. Save gas and improve performance.
- Transmission System: It can help before transmission problems become a big hassle. That's because most trouble codes come from your vehicle's transmission. With a transmission diagnostic tool, you can get a fault code if there is one. All you need to do is troubleshoot a fault code.
- Airbag System: The SRS (Supplemental Restraint System) is a device that deploys the airbag to protect the passenger before the second collision occurs. The BM700 obd2 scanner can read/clear the code and turn off the airbag warning light.
- ABS System: ABS automatically controls the braking force of the brake when the car brakes, so that the wheels do not lock and enter the state of edge rolling slip (slip rate is about 20%) to ensure the maximum grip between wheels and ground. BM700 can turn off the light and locate the fault location.
- Battery System: BM700 allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge level, monitor the short circuit current, register the battery change, activate the vehicle hibernation mode and charge the battery via the diagnostic socket.
- DPF System: The scan tool can retrieve/clear DPF-related codes, reset the DPF light after a filter change, micro-control the injection rate, and burn off collected particulates when a maximum level is reached.
- Oil System: Reset the system every time the oil is changed so it can calculate when the next oil change is needed. Also reset the system when the oil is changed before a service indicator comes on.
- Immobilizer System: Use the immobilizer to keep your car safe and prevent it from being stolen.
Why choose the ANCEL BM700?
- More powerful version: The BM700 is an upgrade of the BM500 and has more improved features.
- More OBD2 Modes: The BM700 adds an evaporator leak test to the original 5 OBD2 modes.
- Improved compatibility: Supports more old car models, such as 3 series E30/E36, 5 series E28/E34, 6 series E24, 7 series E23/E32, 8 series E31, Z series E30.
- Reading Live Data Streams: The normal BMW scanner can only read the live data streams of the engine, ABS, airbags and transmission system. The BM700 has been enhanced to read the data streams of all systems, not just these four systems.
- CBS Reset: (New) CBS Clearing Setting Value, (New) Oil Reset by Interference, Engine Oil, Spark Plugs, Front Brakes, Rear Brakes, Coolant, Diesel Particulate Filter, Brake Fluid, Micro Filter, Vehicle Inspection, Emissions Inspection, Vehicle Inspection.
- (NEW) CBS Correct: Engine oil, spark plugs, front brakes, rear brakes, coolant, diesel particulate filter, brake fluid, micro filter, vehicle inspection, emissions inspection, vehicle inspection.
- (NEW) DME/DDE Engine Special Features: IQA, Idle speed adjustment, fuel injection rate, CO adjustment, Clear adaptions, Learn Valvetronic limit positions, Exhaust gas recycling, DPF Regeneration, Replace DPF.
- (NEW) ABS/ASC/DSC Special Features: Bleeding routine, Mix-up checks, Brake lines, Adjustment steering-angle sensor.
- (NEW) Advanced Features: Adjustment steering-angle sensor, EPB Electronic Parking brake, EGS Clear adaptions, Reset Fuel pump, ACSM/airbag ECU reset, Injector Reset, RDC TPMS ECU reset, Engine Control Module.
- More Convenient Design: BUTTON-Quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification and BUTTON-Quick read the vehicle's fault codes.
Risk-Free 30 Day Guarantee
- Fast New Zealand tracked shipping
- Ship within 24 Hours after Payment with Traceable Tracking Number for Each Order
- Easy Return, Fast Refund, 100% Money Back Guarantee
- We truly believe that a good shopping experience makes our customers return to us
- We want you to be happy and satisfied, therefore, we offer a Risk-Free 30 Days Guarantee to exchange or refund your money
- If you do not have a positive experience for ANY REASON, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO RISK in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
- PLEASE NOTE! CAR DIAGNOSTIC EQUIPMENT IS EXCLUDED FROM "RISK-FREE 30 DAYS GUARANTEE" policy, standard return and warranty policy is applicable
- We have Phone and Email Support. Please contact us if you need any assistance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.