Beer Keg Coupler D type Brand New Home Brew Keg Party.
It's a small but vital piece of equipment that connects the gas and beer lines to your keg. Pressurized gas (either carbon dioxide or nitrogen depending on the type of beer being dispensed) flows into the side of the keg coupler through a gasline and the beer flows out through a beer line attached to the top.
You can keep those kegs flowing free with the D System Beer Tap Coupler 304 Stainless Steel Probe and its smooth, reliable operation. This tap coupler securely mounts with a to dispense beer in seconds. To the purity of flavour and drink, only a 304-grade Stainless Steel probe comes in contact with the beverage.
- This is a sankey keg coupler and fits "D" System Sankey keg valves and will be compatible with almost any beer brewed in New Zealand.
- Constructed from 304-grade stainless steel probe with a brass body, this tap coupler is made to last through years of use and abuse while maintaining purity of the product.
- The Locking handle does a good job of keeping the coupler locked into place even if it gets bumped.
- Great product to replace old tap that was leaking and hard to get on. No leaks and easy on and off. To tap a keg all you have to do is pull out and then down on the lever handle to properly couple the keg.
- 50PSI Pressure Relief Valve. An internal safety relief device prevents dangerous pressure build-up that can damage your system.
- Condition: 100% Brand New
- Item Type: Beer Dispenser
- Material: Stainless Steel + Copper
- Color: Silver
- Size: Approx. 17.5*12.5cm
- 1 x Beer Dispenser
- 6 x Fittings
Risk-Free 30 Day Guarantee
- Fast New Zealand tracked shipping
- Ship within 24 Hours after Payment with Traceable Tracking Number for Each Order
- Easy Return, Fast Refund, 100% Money Back Guarantee
- We truly believe that a good shopping experience makes our customers return to us
- We want you to be happy and satisfied, therefore, we offer a Risk-Free 30 Days Guarantee to exchange or refund your money
- If you do not have a positive experience for ANY REASON,we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO RISK in buying something and trying it out.If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right
- We have 24/7 Phone and Email Support. Please contact us if you need any assistance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.