ATOTO Wide Angle Rear View Camera Night Vision Virtual Surround-View 180° Wide-Angle, for ATOTO S8 models only
-HD 720P Rear-view Backup Parking Assist Camera puts out 720P HD video signals. The special wiring design and system firmware support ability allow users to have a live rearview even when the vehicle is moving forward, avoiding obstructions caused by passengers, headrests and the vehicle’s roof & rear pillars, expanding the field of view, offering the driver an unimpeded view of the lanes behind and eliminating traditional blind spots
-It only works with ATOTO S8 Gen2 and Gen1 (firmware update required) car stereo models. The 720P video image quality is much higher than on traditional cameras that put out CVBS signals. This camera is not compatible with car stereos of other brands!
-This camera has a 180°ultra wide viewing angle and is specified for working with selected ATOTO S8 Android head units that come with VSV (Virtual Surround View) parking feature. An extra calibration cloth is included in the package, and the retailing price covers both the camera and the calibration cloth
-A 8-meter-long extension wire is included in the package
-It does not work with ATOTO A6, F7, SA102 models or car stereos of other brands. For S8 Gen1, a firmware update is required for the LRV feature to work properly.
Product Model: AC-HD03LR
Image sensor format: 1/2.9” CMOS
White balance: automatic
Backlight compensation: Yes
Noise reduction: 3D DNR
Video Frame rate: 720P@30FPS
Video Signal Out: Analogue HD signal, 1.0 Vp-p / 75Ω
Working Voltage: DC 3.3V-5V
Working Current: 130mA-150mA
Working Temperature：-30℃-+80℃ (-22°F - 176°F)
Rear-view guideline: Not built-in, provided by Car stereo system
Waterproof Rate: IP67
Lens Viewing Angle: 180 Degrees
Park Your Car Easily - Experience Surround View Technology With Affordable Cost
ATOTO VSV Parking feature makes the threshold of experiencing a surround-view parking system lower enough for vehicles that initially do not have such a system. You do not have to spend hundreds of dollars to purchase a 4-camera based full surround-view parking system, plus hundreds of dollars for complicated installation. It is quite useful for a new driver and even an old hand who is parking a large vehicle (full-size sedan/SUV, van, light trucks) in a narrow or small space.
This product supports reversing into parking space, including parallel, perpendicular parking, and angled parking, but it DOES NOT work for forward parking
How does the ATOTO VSV & LRV feature on the AC-HD03LR Work?
ATOTO VSV (Virtual Surround-View) rearview parking technology
There is a special image stitching algorithm built into ATOTO S8 (Gen2) car stereo for continuously processing the images (receiving, storing, calculating, stitching) sent from the AC-HD03LR camera, so it can help rebuild a dynamic, simulative but almost same-size ratio surroundings view (where the barriers, other vehicles, or your vehicle is). The rebuilt surrounding view is not a real image of the surroundings, but it is a live/dynamic image. There is another area in the reversing display to show the real image of the rear surroundings, and only the rear-view is available
How it works:
- In the reverse operation, the camera installed at the tail transmits the environment that has been seen to the S8 in real-time, and the S8 unit performs image splicing, generating a dynamic virtual environment having a 1:1 size with the real environment;
- Then based on the vehicle dimension data provided and its body movement, the system dynamically displays the approximate distance between the vehicle and the surrounding obstacles in the simulated environment established by the system in real-time. Drivers can make decisions on how to move further or backward;
ATOTO LRV (Live Rear-View) technology
Live RearView (LRV) Feature - Access Rearview even if thevehicle in moving ahead. This could remove obstructions of passengers, headrests and the vehicle’s roof and rear pillars, increasing field of view and allowing the driver an unimpeded view of the lanes behind and traditional blind-spots. To use this feature, special wiring is required, see below for reference.
Risk-Free 30 Day Guarantee
- Fast New Zealand tracked shipping
- Ship within 24 Hours after Payment with Traceable Tracking Number for Each Order
- Easy Return, Fast Refund, 100% Money Back Guarantee
- We truly believe that a good shopping experience makes our customers return to us
- We want you to be happy and satisfied, therefore, we offer a Risk-Free 30 Days Guarantee to exchange or refund your money
- If you do not have a positive experience for ANY REASON, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO RISK in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
- PLEASE NOTE! CAR DIAGNOSTIC EQUIPMENT IS EXCLUDED FROM "RISK-FREE 30 DAYS GUARANTEE" policy, standard return and warranty policy is applicable
- We have Phone and Email Support. Please contact us if you need any assistance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.