Scan Tool Foxwell NT726 OBD2 Tool Diagnostic Tool All System 8 Service Functions
New 2021 Model! Supports 2020/2021 vehicles
NT726 is newly developed diagnostic scanner with Andorid 9.0 operating system. It offers techinicians and enthusiasts an easy and affordable solution to pinpoint troubles of engine, transmission, ABS and airbags on major American, Asian and European makes. Besides, it can supports common required service functions including Oil Reset, EPB, TPS, SAS, TPMS , DPF, Injector and ABS Bleeding.
Support Full System Scan, including:
SAS System ,
TPMS System ,
IMMO System ,
Battery System ,
Oil Service System ,
SRS System ,
DPF System ，
Air Conditioning System，
Supports 8 Specials Function : Lifetime Free Update!
1. Oil Reset:
Oil Reset menu allows you to reset the service lamps on the instrument cluster. The Service Indicator System is designed to alert the driver when the vehicle is due for a service
2. Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) Service:
EPB Service menu allows you to perform the service and maintenance of brake systems, including deactivation and activation of the brake control system, bleeding brake fluid, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, on multiple brands of vehicles where electronic brake systems are fitted
3. Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration:
DPF Regeneration menu lets you perform the DPF cleaning to clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulates captured in the DPF filter. When a DPF regeneration cycle is completed, the DPF light automatically goes off
4. Throttle Body Alignment (TPS/TBA): It’s very common to see a customer pull into the shop with a Foe Volkswagen or For Audi that just will not idle correctly. One of the possible causes is that the throttle position is not known. When the motion range is not known, the ECU simply has no idea where to set the throttle. The ECU must know the full range of motion of the throttle in order for it to properly control the engine.50 NT7X6 Series User's Manual V1.2 Using the throttle position sensors in the throttle body, the ECU learns the full open and full closed positions through various states (idle, part throttle, WOT) known as a Throttle Body Alignment (TBA)
5. Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration:SAS Calibration menu lets you perform calibration of the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as straight-ahead in the sensor EEPROM. On successful calibration of the sensor, its fault memory is automatically cleared
6. Tire Pressure Monitoring System Service:TPMS Service menu allows you to check the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle ECU and to perform TPMS programming and reset after tires and/or TPM sensors are replaced and/or tires are rotated
7. Injector Coding:Write injector actual code or rewrite code in the ECU to the injector code of the corresponding cylinder so as to more accurately control or correct cylinder injection quantity. After the ECU or injector is replaced, injector code of each cylinder must be confirmed or re-coded so that the cylinder can better identify injectors to accurately control fuel injection
8. ABS Bleeding:Anytime the brake system is opened to replace components such as calipers, wheel cylinders, the master cylinder, or brake lines or hoses, air gets inside. The air has to be removed by bleeding the brakes if you want a firm brake pedal. Air trapped in the lines, calipers or wheel cylinders will make the pedal feel soft and spongy. Air is compressible, so when the brakes are applied any air bubbles in the system must first be compressed before the hydraulic fluid will transmit pressure to apply the brakes
Android 9.0 System
4000mAh Built-in Battery
32GB SSD Hard Drive
1GB DDR4 Memory
Generate/Print/Share Vehicle Health Report
Data Stream Record and Playback
WHAT'S IN BOX:
1 x Foxwell NT726 Diagnostic Tool;
1 x $30 Heavy Duty Protective Case for free;
1 x Diagnostic Cable; 1 x USB C Cable;
1 x User Manual;
1 X Quick Start Guide;
12 Months Warranty.
Risk-Free 30 Day Guarantee
- Fast New Zealand tracked shipping
- Ship within 24 Hours after Payment with Traceable Tracking Number for Each Order
- Easy Return, Fast Refund, 100% Money Back Guarantee
- We truly believe that a good shopping experience makes our customers return to us
- We want you to be happy and satisfied, therefore, we offer a Risk-Free 30 Days Guarantee to exchange or refund your money
- If you do not have a positive experience for ANY REASON, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO RISK in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
- PLEASE NOTE! CAR DIAGNOSTIC EQUIPMENT IS EXCLUDED FROM "RISK-FREE 30 DAYS GUARANTEE" policy, standard return and warranty policy is applicable
- We have Phone and Email Support. Please contact us if you need any assistance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.