Premium Car Stereo ATOTO F7 XE Wireless CarPlay & Android Auto Bluetooth QLED
- Product Version: F7 Extreme Edition (XE). Model: F7G2A7XE-N; Operating System: Linux 4.9.217; Mounting style: UDH07D (Universal Double DIN with a 7-inch Display)
- Supports WIRELESS & wired CarPlay and WIRELESS & wired Android Auto (compatibility information is specified in the corresponding sections below) (IMPORTANT: For wired Android Auto/CarPlay connection, users should use the factory/original USB cable that came with the phone, non-manufacturer-made USB cables may lead to connection issues like a black screen, or an unstable connection.)
- Full HD 7" 1024*600 QLED display screen with a 178° full-viewing angle (brightness 600cd/m2); 5-Touch Capacitive Touchscreen
- SiriusXM ready (a SiriusXM Connect Vehicle Tuner and subscription are required)
- Bluetooth 5.0, supports hands-free calls and streaming music; safer driving when you can answer calls/hang up, play/pause, switch tracks, adjust the volume, etc. on the head unit, with the steering wheel controls, or with ATOTO AC-44F5 wireless IR remote; Radio tuner: Built-in FM/AM Radio Tuner with RBDS
- HD 720P rearview video display with Live Rear-View (LRV) feature (ATOTO AC-HD02LR rearview camera is required, sold separately)
- Built-in pre-amplifier: max. 4*49W with RMS 4*29W (Vcc=14.4v, THD=10%); 10-band EQ with 7 presets
- GPS/Navigation: F7G2A7XE-N comes with a specific hardware solution to integrate iOS CarPlay or Android Auto into its system so that you can run iOS Maps or Google Maps/Waze on the big HD screen, as long as they are available on your phone
- Fast charging: powered by inner PMS firmware, F7G2A7XE-N can deliver power to smartphones faster (max. 1.5 A) than other head unit brands (300mA - 500mA) while running wired CarPlay/Android Auto; data transmission & phone charging can be done simultaneously
- 6 physical buttons with 8 functions in total enable you to perform simple tasks such as turning down the volume during driving with ease
Inputs, Outputs & Slots
- 3 video inputs, Reversing Camera Input, AUX Audio/Video In & Front Camera Video In, can process 720P HD video signals. For reversing camera input, you can connect a specified ATOTO HD rearview camera to F7G2A7XE-N for 720P video display (most other head unit brands can only process CVBS 480-600 lines video signals); For F7 XE head units, the specified rearview camera is AC-HD02LR (sold separately); AC-HD03LR is not compatible
- 2 RCA Headrest Video Outputs; 4-CH RCA Audio Out (2v) for connecting to a factory/aftermarket amplifier; Separate Subwoofer Out (0.8 v)
- One Micro SD slot - to store media files, up to 512GB; 2 USB interfaces - one for phone connection (CarPlayP/Android Auto/AutoLink) and one for external storage devices and media playback. The latter reads up to 2TB SSD. Both SD & SSD must be in FAT32 or NTFS format
- True 7-inch screen. Typically, North American dashboard mounting frame suppliers (Metra, Scosche, PAC, etc.) provide double DIN mounting frames with a 174 mm*98 mm opening, limiting the screen size of aftermarket head units to 6.75-inch or smaller (false 7-inch). ATOTO is the first manufacturer to introduce true 7-inch Android head units with a minimal front panel size of 172 mm*97 mm (fitting the mounting frames commonly available). If needed, an extra frame adapter is also included to expand it to 178 mm*101.5 mm.
- The ISO Standard chassis size for double DIN head units is 178 mm*100 mm. In the case of the frontal faceplate, however, there is no such standard. As a result, many users have issues mounting head units from other brands with dash kits commonly available on the market. F7G2A7XE-N, on the other hand, with its faceplate size of 172 mm*97 mm, is compatible with products from most dash kit brands (Metra, Scosche, PAC, etc.).
- The chassis is only 50-mm deep, shorter than the typical depth. Therefore, there is a larger space for cabling and other accessories.
- As this is a universal fit head unit, extra accessories may be required to finish installation in a specific vehicle (not provided in the package). It is the buyer's responsibility to prepare them (if applicable). They may include (but are not limited to) a dash frame kit, a wiring harness, a radio antenna adapter, a data interface, etc.
Notice: Optional parts for working with ATOTO F7 are sold separately: 1. ATOTO AC-44F5 Steering wheel control IR Remote; 2. ATOTO AC-HD02LR Live Rearview Camera (F7 is NOT compatible with AC-HD03LR)
Risk-Free 30 Day Guarantee
- Fast New Zealand tracked shipping
- Ship within 24 Hours after Payment with Traceable Tracking Number for Each Order
- Easy Return, Fast Refund, 100% Money Back Guarantee
- We truly believe that a good shopping experience makes our customers return to us
- We want you to be happy and satisfied, therefore, we offer a Risk-Free 30 Days Guarantee to exchange or refund your money
- If you do not have a positive experience for ANY REASON, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO RISK in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
- PLEASE NOTE! CAR DIAGNOSTIC EQUIPMENT IS EXCLUDED FROM "RISK-FREE 30 DAYS GUARANTEE" policy, standard return and warranty policy is applicable
- We have Phone and Email Support. Please contact us if you need any assistance.