OBD1 to OBD2 Adapter for Mazda 17 to 16 Pin Connector Diagnostic Scanner Cable
This is an adapter cable for Mazda 17 pin Data Link Connector (DLC) to connect all those code scanner & diagnostic interface with a standard 16 pin OBD2 plug.
Brand New 17 Pin to 16 Pin OBD2 Adapter Cable. Used to connect compatible diagnostic tools with OBD2 interface on a 17 pin socket car. Fit for Mazda with a 17 pin female interface. Professional manufacturing, stable characteristic and high reliability. High-quality materials give the cable superior flexibility and durability.
Material: ABS + Metal
Pin: 17 Pin to 16 Pin
Package Weight: approx. 100g
Fitment: Fit for Mazda with a 17 pin female interface
1 x Adapter Cable
Risk-Free 30 Day Guarantee
- Fast New Zealand tracked shipping
- Ship within 24 Hours after Payment with Traceable Tracking Number for Each Order
- Easy Return, Fast Refund, 100% Money Back Guarantee
- We truly believe that a good shopping experience makes our customers return to us
- We want you to be happy and satisfied, therefore, we offer a Risk-Free 30 Days Guarantee to exchange or refund your money
- If you do not have a positive experience for ANY REASON, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO RISK in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
- PLEASE NOTE! CAR DIAGNOSTIC EQUIPMENT IS EXCLUDED FROM "RISK-FREE 30 DAYS GUARANTEE" policy, standard return and warranty policy is applicable
- We have Phone and Email Support. Please contact us if you need any assistance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.