Engine Test Tool Car Scope iTester Master Kit Compression Tester
CarScope i-Tester is essentially a specialized type of engine analyser. It is a complex, multi-function tool, which can help to diagnose the engine and finding engine problems. I-Tester could be used with both gasoline and diesel-powered vehicles. Currently, there are 2 modes available: Relative compression test and Common Rail pressure test, but several automated diagnostic tests are upcoming with future firmware updates!
No oscilloscope knowledge skills needed. You can skip the training and set-up time of an ordinary oscilloscope and get directly to a quick, precise engine analysis;
This master set adds the most necessary accessories in a suitable plastic tool case with black EVA foam.
You do not have to check each individual cylinder, all cylinders can be tested in one go. CarScope i-Tester works on 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12-cylinder cars, 4 stroke, diesel and gasoline engines, DIS, conventional and Coil-on-Plug systems, and 12V electrical systems.
By hooking up a second probe to either the ignition or an injector, you can follow the firing order/injection sequence and know which one it is. This is not the only way to do this type of cylinder identification but it does work as a way to start with.
- Non-invasive test;
- Test completes within seconds;
- You do not need a pressure transducer to run the relative compression test;
- No mechanical work needed. No removal of spark plugs, glow plugs, or injectors, thus preventing accidental damage to the customer’s engine components. All you have to do is to disable the fuel system to prevent the engine from starting;
- Disabling fuel system is always better because you are not flooding your cylinders;
- No oscilloscope needed;
- Reduced skill level required and thus achieve rapid testing;
- No waveform analysis skills needed;
- Test based on scientifically grounded theory;
- Test proven in the practice for many years;
- Useful tool in the parking lot type situation instead of dragging a scope/laptop around;
- No current clamp needed, in case the DC voltage method is used
- 2.4″ TFT LCD 320х240
- no external power adapter needed
- 3 Channel — 3 measurement channels provide the ability to use a variety of voltage and current probes at the same time.
- Protection against reverse polarity connection
- The Relative Compression mode helps you quickly find a low compression cylinder
- Relative compression test function and automatic waveform analysis
- Ultra fast boot time
- Simple to use and connect, easy to use the keyboard.
- Internal Micro SD card to save and review measurements
- Works on 4 stroke, diesel and gasoline engines;
- Works on 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12-cylinder cars
- Works on DIS, conventional and Coil-on-Plug ignition systems;
- Only 12V electrical systems supported.
- Excellent industrial design
Compression test has to be performed when the engine symptoms are as follows:
- engine misfiring;
- rough idle;
- loss of power over time;
- unexplained loss of power;
- smoke from the exhaust;
- puffing noise in induction or exhaust
Checking the engine health in cases as follows:
- In case of buying a used car;
- Before ECU remapping to evaluate engine status;
- Periodic prevention check;
- In cases where it is very hard to gain access to the spark plugs or glow plugs in order to perform a traditional compression test.
The kit includes:
- CarScope i-Tester main device
- Power supply cable
- Universal probe with one 4mm banana
- micro SD memory card
- Guide book
- 5mm pluggable terminal block, 2P
- Plastic case with EVA foam
- CarScope i-Tester OBD2 cable
- Inductive Pickup clamp
- Voltage attenuator 10:1
- Back-pinning probe x 2
- Insulated crocodile clip (Red)
- 10:1 attenuator adapter for synchronization from injectors or ignition primary
- Car cigarette lighter cable allowing you to power the device and do a relative compression test from the seat of the vehicle
- Automotive needle probe set
- AC/DC Current Clamp CA-60 for synchronization from injectors or ignition primary current
- AC/DC Current Clamp CA-600 for doing relative using starter current draw
Risk-Free 30 Day Guarantee
- Fast New Zealand tracked shipping
- Ship within 24 Hours after Payment with Traceable Tracking Number for Each Order
- Easy Return, Fast Refund, 100% Money Back Guarantee
- We truly believe that a good shopping experience makes our customers return to us
- We want you to be happy and satisfied, therefore, we offer a Risk-Free 30 Days Guarantee to exchange or refund your money
- If you do not have a positive experience for ANY REASON,we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO RISK in buying something and trying it out.If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right
- We have 24/7 Phone and Email Support. Please contact us if you need any assistance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.