- Read and Clear Codes Reader
LAUNCH Creader 3001 obd2 scanner read and clear fault codes for engine system. In addition, Creader 3001 built in fault codes definition lookup library. LAUNCH Creader 3001 obd2 scanner works on most 1996 and newer US-based vehicles that are OBDII compliant (OBDII protocols: KWP2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM and CAN). "PLUG AND PLAY" scan tool, equipped with a 2. 5 feet long cable and made of a very thick flexible insulator, very easy to use for beginners.
- I/M Readiness Status Test Scan Tool
You can use this obd2 scanner to check the status of emission-related monitors misfire system and fuel system, make sure the monitor was set before taking it to smog, help you pass the Smog Check easily, save your money for paying fine tickets.
- Check Engine Light and Identify VIN information
Turns off the MIL , if you finished repairing the faulty components, then clear the fault codes and turn on the vehicle ignition, it is surprise that you will find the check engine light is off. And more, LAUNCH Reader 3001 obd2 scanner can read the car's information such as VIN number.
- View Freeze Frame/Live Data Stream/ O2 Sensor/ MODE 8 Evap System test/ MODE 6 On-Board Monitor Test]
LAUNCH Reader 3001 is one useful and economic OBD2 FULL FUNCTION automotive diagnostic tool, support read live data for engine system, quick detecting vehicle failures, saving you the trips to your mechanic.
- Lifetime Free Upgrade OBD2 Scanner
Recommended by Mechanic Scotty Kilmer on Youtube. KINGBOLEN provides 5 YRS Warranty for any quality problem with a replacement or refund .Need more help, ask questions on this page or email us, you will get response within 12 hours.
CR3001 Support Engine full OBDII/EOBD diagnostic functions and support obd2 protocols car ,such as:
- SAE J1850 PWM(41.6Kbaud)
- SAE J1850 VPW(10.4Kbaud)
- ISO9141-2(5 baud init,10.4Kbaud)
- ISO14230-4 KWP(5 baud init,10.4 Kbaud)
- ISO14230-4 KWP(fast init,10.4 Kbaud)
- ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,500 Kbaud)
- ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,500 Kbaud)
- ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,250 Kbaud)
- ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,250 Kbaud)
Engine full OBD2 Check including:
- Reading Codes: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs)
- Erasing Codes & Reset: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
- Data Stream: Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
- I/M Readiness Status: Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
- Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from a vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
- View Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
- O2 Sensor Test: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
- On-Board Monitor Test: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems.
- Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
- Component Test: Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability
Risk-Free 30 Day Guarantee
- Fast New Zealand tracked shipping
- Ship within 24 Hours after Payment with Traceable Tracking Number for Each Order
- Easy Return, Fast Refund, 100% Money Back Guarantee
- We truly believe that a good shopping experience makes our customers return to us
- We want you to be happy and satisfied, therefore, we offer a Risk-Free 30 Days Guarantee to exchange or refund your money
- If you do not have a positive experience for ANY REASON, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO RISK in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
- PLEASE NOTE! CAR DIAGNOSTIC EQUIPMENT IS EXCLUDED FROM "RISK-FREE 30 DAYS GUARANTEE" policy, standard return and warranty policy is applicable
- We have Phone and Email Support. Please contact us if you need any assistance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.