Car Diagnostic Scanner 1996-2019 Vident iEasy300PRO OBDII/EOBD CAN Code Reader
We have a wide range of car diagnostic tools for car enthusiasts and professional mechanics from the most reputable brands in the industry. Foxwell, Ancel, Vident, Launch, and others. Please check our other listings and website.
The ieasy i300Pro CAN OBDII/EOBD Code Reader is a ruggedised designed and untra-portable code reader for entry-level pro and savvy DIYer. With the capabilites of i300, plus oxygen monitor test, on-board monitor test, and component test, ieasy 300Pro is truly the ultimate in power and affordability. In addition, thousands of troubleshooter code tips help technicians to save diagnosis and repair time.
-Works with most 1996 and newer OBDII& CAN compliant cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs, minivans and hybrids sold worldwide
-Support all the 10 OBDII test modes
- I/M readiness hot keys make it easy to use this tool right out of the package
-Read/ clear stored & pending codes, switch off Check Engine Light (MIL) and resets monitors
-View on-screen fault code definitions (Generic, manufacturer specific, pending and permanent) - thousands of definitions stored within the tool
-Look up fault code definitions from the tool's on-board database
-Read freeze-frame data engine conditions such as fuel trim, engine coolant temp, etc., at the time the Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) was set(a snapshot of sensor values when a DTC occurred)
-Read, records, graphs & playbacks real-time live data streams from the engine sensors - ideal for monitoring intermittent faults
-Graph live engine data on-screen
-View Oxygen Sensor test results (dependent on vehicle)
-View on board monitor test and component test
-Retrieve protocol, VIN, Cal ID and CVN identifiers from ECU (dependent on vehicle)
-Test and display the voltage of battery.
-Enhanced Mode 6 functions—Non-continuously Monitored Systems test results.
-Life time FREE software and firmware updates
- Display: 2.4" TFT colour Screen
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 60°C (32 to 140°F)
- Storage Temperature:20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
- Power:8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
- Supported Protocols:J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
- Weight: 350g
Risk-Free 30 Day Guarantee
- Fast New Zealand tracked shipping
- Ship within 24 Hours after Payment with Traceable Tracking Number for Each Order
- Easy Return, Fast Refund, 100% Money Back Guarantee
- We truly believe that a good shopping experience makes our customers return to us
- We want you to be happy and satisfied, therefore, we offer a Risk-Free 30 Days Guarantee to exchange or refund your money
- If you do not have a positive experience for ANY REASON, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO RISK in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
- PLEASE NOTE! CAR DIAGNOSTIC EQUIPMENT IS EXCLUDED FROM "RISK-FREE 30 DAYS GUARANTEE" policy, standard return and warranty policy is applicable
- We have Phone and Email Support. Please contact us if you need any assistance.