Autosim Pro Automotive Sensor Simulator and PWM generator master kit
Since its release in 2012, the AutoSim sensor simulator has proven itself extremely popular with both technicians and professional diagnosticians thanks to its friendly user interface, attractive and reliable operation.
Eight years on from the release of the original model, we from Ditex present the second generation AutoSim Pro. Distinguished by its completely updated design and significant functional improvements, the AutoSim Pro Automotive Sensor Simulator from Ditex is a very useful tool suitable for cars, trucks and tractors applications in a variety of working situations. This advanced sensor simulator creates an electrically equivalent system to simulate the sensors and actuators found on an actual vehicle.
In general, the AutoSim Pro is a specialised signal generator for testing sensors, including leads and connections when installed. In this way, it is possible to tell whether an ECU, a feed, a plug-in connection or a sensor is defective. This allows efficient fault elimination without replacing parts “on suspicion”. One of the special features of this device is its easy and intuitive operation via function keys. The display continuously shows the most important settings such as current waveform, frequency, amplitude, offset, ramp time and pulse width.
Providing the most important signals: sine, square, triangle and ramps, up to 20 kHz make the device the ideal companion for experiments with all type of components and sensors as well as for the analysis of electrical wiring circuits. You have complete control over the output signal: peak-to-peak amplitude, frequency, duty-cycle and pulse width. A microcontroller sets the output voltage in the range of 0V to ±12V accordingly to the programmed curves.
PWM generator for the dynamic control of vehicle actuators using pulse width modulation. The PWM generator function was specially designed to control flaps, actuators, valves, injectors and smaller DC motors. Generating variable power PWM signal up to 4 A.
Precise DC voltage source:
The AutoSim Pro low-noise, high-resolution DC voltage output function is the right choice when a precision source of DC voltage is needed. Its bipolar output delivers up to ±12 V with 10 mV resolution and up to 35 mA of current.
Sensor embedded presets:
Automotive Sensor Simulator with built-in preset configurations for simulation of CKP Inductive, CKP Hall Effect, Lambda sensor Zirconia, Lambda sensor Titania and Knock Sensor. You can disconnect the sensor from the vehicle harness, inject the signal in the harness and watch the scope and or diagnostic tool to see if the PCM responds positively.
- Handheld standalone device;
- Intuitive operation via function keys;
- Ultra-fast boot time;
- Excellent industrial design;
- Operates on both 12 and 24 Volt electrical systems;
- Illuminated 2.4″ TFT LCD 320х240 display for optimum visibility;
- Protection against reverse polarity connection;
- Low distortion factor and high signal-to-noise ratio for brilliant signals;
- Adjustable frequency range from 0.1 Hz to 20 kHz;
- Generating variable power PWM signals up to 4 A;
- One-wire hook-up PWM output;
- Precise DC voltage source;
- Internal Micro SD card for firmware updates.
- Simulates actual working condition of most automotive sensors;
- Efficient fault elimination without replacing parts “on suspicion”;
- Simulates O2 sensor signals: Zirconia and Titania;
- Checking of basic ECU operation;
- Controlling the output signal allows to check the ECU response and operation;
- It can drive ECU into “open” or “closed” loop;
- Activation of a large number of actuators;
- The variable adjustable voltage output from 0 to ±12 volts;
- Simulates crank and cam sensors inductive and hall;
- In both crank and cam modes, you are able to adjust the number of teeth and the missing teeth.
In the set:
- Plastic Storage Box with Foam;
- AutoSim Pro main device;
- Test Lead, BNC Coaxial, Straight Plug to 4mm Banana Plugs x 2, 60 V, 1000 mm;
- Test Lead, 2mm Banana Plug to 4mm Banana Plug, Blue, 60 V, 10 A, 800 mm;
- Power supply cable;
- Micro SD memory card.
- Insulated crocodile clip, Pack of 2 (Red, Black);
- Back-pinning Probe Set (5 needles);
- Piercing probe Red;
- Piercing probe Black;
- Crocodile Clip, 4 mm, 15 A, Blue;
- Pluggable Terminal Block (2-Pin, 5mm);
- SD card to Micro sd card adapter.
Risk-Free 30 Day Guarantee
- Fast New Zealand tracked shipping
- Ship within 24 Hours after Payment with Traceable Tracking Number for Each Order
- Easy Return, Fast Refund, 100% Money Back Guarantee
- We truly believe that a good shopping experience makes our customers return to us
- We want you to be happy and satisfied, therefore, we offer a Risk-Free 30 Days Guarantee to exchange or refund your money
- If you do not have a positive experience for ANY REASON,we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO RISK in buying something and trying it out.If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right
- We have 24/7 Phone and Email Support. Please contact us if you need any assistance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.