Automotive Leak Detector Ancel S1000 Car Pipe Leak Tester
ANCEL S1000 Car Smoke Leak Detector is a professional auto pipe leak detect tool. It will help us position cars motorcycles leakage on the pipe systems quickly and exactly, such as Intake System Test, Exhaust Systems Test, Crankcase system test，Car Sealing Test, Fuel Tank System Test, Turbo System Test，Various Pipe Fittings Test.
How to do leakage test？
1. Turn OFF the ignition of the vehicle.
LEAK TEST OF VEHICLE SYSTEMS REQUIRES THE ENGINE TO BE OFF
2.Dismantle the air filter and the throttle connections.
3.Clean the inner wall of the intake opening to avoid sharp objects and put the Universal Intake
Adapter into the opening
4.Connect the Power Cord to 12V vehicle battery.
5.Now the Power LED would be ON, if else check the power supply.
6.Introduce the smoke nozzle into the system via the Adapter Cone
7.Press Air Control Switch, wait for 30 seconds until the system is pressurized, and check the
Pressure Gauge & Flow Meter reading for leak status, if the unit is equipped with Pressure Gauge & Flow Meter
8.Press Smoke Control Switch, .unplug and Plug back the smoke nozzle back into the Cone Adapter when there’s obvious smoke coming out of the smoke nozzle
9.The system will be ready for leak check in 2 minutes. Use a bright light torch or working lamp to assist
10.After test, press Smoke Control Switch again to stop the unit from generating smoke and
press Air Control Switch to stop generating pressurized air
11.Collect the Smoke Hose and the Power Cord with the Velcro Straps for storage. Hang the unit or make it stand in UPRIGHT position only. Do NOT lay it down.
1.When you use this ANCEL S1000 Car Smoke Leak Detector for the first time, fill with 10-20ml oil.Please be careful NOT to beyond this range.
2.The testing liquid : both liquid paraffin and baby oil are OK.
3.Fresh oil can be filled with only when the smoke gets thin, and it can't be filled over 20ml each time.
4.Before filling fresh oil, please pour out the left oil in the detector & replace the detector oil regularly.
5. During the process of leak detection, please keep away from smoke-sensitive parts.
6. Do NOT run the detector over 8 minutes continuously. It needs interval rest.
7. The detector has an intelligent protector, if it exceeds the working limit, such as over 75 ℃, it will automatically turn off the power. In this case, please operate it later.
8.The round part of this detector has temperature, please be careful to avoid burns.
9. If the test pipe needs to be disconnected in the middle, please secure the other side with a rubber stopple.
Risk-Free 30 Day Guarantee
- Fast New Zealand tracked shipping
- Ship within 24 Hours after Payment with Traceable Tracking Number for Each Order
- Easy Return, Fast Refund, 100% Money Back Guarantee
- We truly believe that a good shopping experience makes our customers return to us
- We want you to be happy and satisfied, therefore, we offer a Risk-Free 30 Days Guarantee to exchange or refund your money
- If you do not have a positive experience for ANY REASON, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO RISK in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
- PLEASE NOTE! CAR DIAGNOSTIC EQUIPMENT IS EXCLUDED FROM "RISK-FREE 30 DAYS GUARANTEE" policy, standard return and warranty policy is applicable
- We have Phone and Email Support. Please contact us if you need any assistance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.